We had over 45 BVSD employees join us at IT Open House on February 28th, 2017. This event included opportunities to meet and interact with the many teams in IT that serve the students and staff of BVSD.
Participants received a gameboard to help them navigate through the open house, and upon completion, be eligible for some pretty great prizes! You can watch the raffle winners announcement!
Through this event, participants experienced
- a meet & greet with the Service Desk & Customer Support Technician teams
- a presentation and learning experience with VizLab and the new data warehouse
- hands-on exploration of tools available through school technology tools program and upcoming maker kits
- sharing feedback with the student information systems team (Infinite Campus, custom apps, etc.)
- learning about their digital footprint as an educator and newly updated school websites with the web team
- and more!
You can check out some pictures and additional reactions to this event below! IT is hoping to host another Open House in the Winter of 2018.